SiteScout AdServer Help
From SiteScout AdServer Wiki
Welcome to the help wiki for SiteScout AdServer.
SiteScout AdServer can probably do things that you're not even aware of! Browse this list of functions and help topics to get tutorials and learn about features.
If you already know what you're looking for and can't find the topic then just search for it.
How-To's and Program Features
- Actions - Define actions, and get pixels. Manage 3rd party tracking pixels/conversion tags.
- AdVault - Store creatives for drag and drop access.
- Display Ads - Create display ads.
- User Accounts - Create limited access user accounts and admin accounts. Change your password.
- Day Parting - Control times of the day and days of the week that an ad or ad group is seen.
- Destination URL Macros - Pass data to your landing page.
- Flash Ads - Create flash ads.
- Frequency Capping - Control how many times a unique user sees the same ad.
- Geo-Macros - Insert geo-specific text into your text ads.
- Get Ad Tags - Get the HTML tag to serve the ads.
- HTML Ads - Create HTML ads.
- Impression Recycling - Refresh to a new ad within the publisher page.
- Ordering and Weighting - Control ad distribution.
- Placement Types - Create new placement sizes.
- Preview Placement - See what your ads look like.
- Publisher Login - Give publishers a limited user account to compare numbers or approve ads.
- Split Testing - Split test at the ad or ad group level.
- Conversion/Action Stats - See details about sales, conversions, action, etc..
- Geo Stats - See where in the world your traffic is coming from.
- Hourly Stats - See how ads perform at different times of the day.
- SubId Stats - See which SubId's your traffic is coming from.
- URL Stats - See which sites within an ad network your traffic is coming from.
- Storyboarding - Control the sequence of ads seen by a unique user
- Text Ads - Create text ads and serve 3 (or more) at a time.
- Text Ad Styles - Create custom HTML and CSS styles for text ads and control number of ads shown in the same placement.
- Macros - All macros (dynamic data) used in SiteScout AdServer.
Still need help? Send us an e-mail or give us a call on the phone!